2.2 Nanjing Bodhisattva

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-9-7 13:50:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Teaching Videos for Sutras and Mantras

Eng Audiovisual Book [Journey to Heaven & Hell]

Eng Audiovisual Book [Buddhisum in Plain Terms]

Words of wisdom in English

Setting Up an Altar

Nanjing Bodhisattva mediates different religions; he possesses great Dharma power

About Nanjing Bodhisattva

Excerpt from Wenda20140815 51:50
(Master Jun Hong Lu’s call-in radio program)

Master Lu:
Nanjing Bodhisattva is very responsive to our prayers. He assists Guan Yin Bodhisattva in propagating Buddhism and saving sentient beings in the Human Realm. His Dharma power is very strong. That’s all I can say. He mediates many different religions in Heaven. When he was in the Human Realm, he was very powerful. He could cure a patient’s cancer just by pointing at them.

Caller:
Wow, that’s amazing!

Master Lu:
Yes, that was how powerful he was. Therefore, a lot of people pray to him and he is very responsive to prayers.

Caller:
Is it true that Nanjing Bodhisattva used to be in Nanjing?

Master Lu:
Yes. At the time, the villagers called him “the living Buddha” and “the living Bodhisattva”. He had great power. Everyone in the Jiangsu and Zhejiang areas, such as Yangzhou and Nanjing cities, knew about him. According to historical records, he could revive the dead.

He has magnificent Dharma power in Heaven. He is also very compassionate. People miss out if they don’t pray to Nanjing Bodhisattva. He answers our prayers very quickly!

Caller:
When we are in trouble, can we also pray to Nanjing Bodhisattva?

Master Lu:
Of course! Just think about it… I can’t comment too much. As long as you cultivate diligently, when big trouble arises, you can pray to Nanjing Bodhisattva who will respond to your prayers.

Excerpt from Wenda20160115 01:03:50

Nanjing Bodhisattva is mainly responsible for mediating the conflicts between different religions. He acts like a diplomatic ambassador. He is very powerful. One of our practitioners used to practise a Western religion. He prayed to Nanjing Bodhisattva then became a Buddhist. He dreamt about a priest handing him over to a Bodhisattva with Nanjing Bodhisattva standing in between. That’s what happened for this practitioner.

Nanjing Bodhisattva and Guan Yin Bodhisattva are very close to each other. They have a high position in Heaven. Master Lu has a very deep affinity with them.

Who is Nanjing Bodhisattva?

Excerpt from Wenda20111009 48:41

Caller:
I can see that the image of Nanjing Bodhisattva is placed next to the statue of Guan Yin Bodhisattva on the altar. Who is Nanjing Bodhisattva?

Master Lu:
Nanjing Bodhisattva is a very high-ranking Bodhisattva in Heaven. I have a deep affinity with him.

A practitioner received guidance from Nanjing Bodhisattva in his dream

Caller:
A practitioner constantly has dreams of Nanjing Bodhisattva. In his dream, Nanjing Bodhisattva gave him and another practitioner guidance on their spiritual practice.

Master Lu:
That’s very good. Nanjing Bodhisattva is very responsive to our prayers. People might not know about this, but Nanjing Bodhisattva is very kind. He and Guan Yin Bodhisattva are both high-ranking Bodhisattvas in Heaven. Nanjing Bodhisattva also responds to all prayers.

Caller:
No wonder whenever the practitioner falls behind in his practice, he would dream of Nanjing Bodhisattva reminding him to keep up with his practice.

Master Lu:
That’s true. Whenever you slack off in your practice, Nanjing Bodhisattva will remind you. That’s very good.

Caller:
I didn’t dream of him, but that practitioner keeps reminding me. My understanding is that my affinity with Nanjing Bodhisattva isn’t strong enough, therefore he doesn’t appear in my dreams.

Master Lu:
That’s right, but you must have affinity with him from a previous life.

Nanjing Bodhisattva has great Dharma power; He is a high-ranking Bodhisattva in Heaven and can help us resolve a lot of problems in life

Nanjing Bodhisattva’s connection with the city of Nanjing

About Nanjing Bodhisattva

Excerpt from Wenda20120210 09:33

Caller:
Master Lu always mentions Nanjing Bodhisattva. Does he have any connection with the city of Nanjing?

Master Lu:
Yes. Nanjing Bodhisattva spent a long time in Nanjing.

Caller:
Then are there also Bodhisattvas from other areas, like Beijing Bodhisattva?

Master Lu:
It is merely a name. For example, you can call me Master Lu from 2OR, or Master Lu from Australia, right?

Nanjing Bodhisattva helps resolve a lot of real-life problems

Guan Yin Bodhisattva advised practitioners pray to Nanjing Bodhisattva

Excerpt from Wenda20120610A 35:03

Caller:
One day, Guan Yin Bodhisattva said to me, “Pray to Nanjing Bodhisattva.” Can I get an image of Nanjing Bodhisattva from our practice centre?

Master Lu:
Definitely. Nanjing Bodhisattva is very powerful and very compassionate. He can help resolve a lot of problems in life.

Caller:
Guan Yin Bodhisattva said to me that there is some affinity between Nanjing Bodhisattva and me in the previous life. I once had a dream of someone dressing in a Taoist robe with a white beard…

Master Lu:
He looks like an elderly person with a hair bun, right?

Caller: I think so. He also passed on some power to me.

Master Lu:
You need to invite an image of Nanjing Bodhisattva and pray to him as soon as possible.

The previous life of Nanjing Bodhisattva

About Nanjing Bodhisattva’s previous life

Excerpt from Wenda20150109 01:07:46

Caller:
Hello Master. John Rabe, a German believed to be a manifestation of Nanjing Bodhisattva, came to Nanjing and saved 250,000 people. He passed away on 5 January 1950. As he accomplished his mission and performed a meritorious service, his level of spiritual attainment was elevated, and he became a Tenth Ground Bodhisattva. Is this correct?

Master Lu:
Yes. (Thank you, Master Lu.) You are quite good at researching history.

Caller:
I always wanted to know who Nanjing Bodhisattva is.

Master Lu:
He’s a great Bodhisattva. (Yes, I know.) He ranks highly in Heaven. He has definitely achieved the Tenth Ground of Bodhisattva Path. He is very powerful. When he was in the Human Realm, he could relieve someone’s illness just by patting them. (I believe he was…) I can’t say more. He is a Bodhisattva now, no longer an ordinary being.

文章推荐

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慈爱心灵

GMT+8, 2024-5-29 12:38 , Processed in 0.073578 second(s), 19 queries .